Summer Skincare Routine
Summer is here and we all know what that means… new season, new skin problems.
But don’t worry because we have you covered with an easy step by step routine that will help your skin glow this summer! Feel free to use your usual skin care products but just in case you’re missing something on the list, we’ve created an extensive skincare line to help you with your summer glow.
STEP 1: REMOVE MAKEUP
Never sleep with your makeup on!
- Pour a bit of product onto a cotton pad.
- Rest cotton pad on eye for 5-10 seconds while it dissolves the makeup.
- Gently rub makeup away.
- Repeat for the other eye and lips.
Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
Removes even the strongest waterproof makeup, without having to rub harshly. Be gentle to your skin!
- Using the included plastic applicator, scoop out a penny sized amount and massage between fingertips.
- Once the product is on both hands evenly, massage onto face and watch as the makeup starts melting into the product.
- Grab your MOIRA Calendula Facial Cleansing Tissue and wipe off to reveal your makeup-free face.
CleanAway Makeup Cleansing Balm
Melt away that oil-based foundation, concealer, highlight, blush, and whatever else you have on your face with the CleanAway Makeup Cleansing Balm. Its Papaya Extract works as a natural exfoliant that helps unclog pores while Centella Asiatica Extract improves the skin's elasticity and leaves a softer complexion.
STEP 2: CLEANSE
Cleanse away any leftover makeup, dirt, and impurities. Residue and bacteria can block pores which can cause blackheads, blemishes, and other skin problems.
Moisture Capture Whipping Cleanser
Hypoallergenic and gentle formula makes this perfect for people with dry and sensitive skin.
Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Foam
Unclogs pores of impurities. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin.
- Apply a quarter sized amount of product on fingertips.
- Massage onto face avoiding the eyes for about 30 seconds.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with towel
STEP 3: EXFOLIATE
Only 2-3 times a week! Remove the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin to reveal a brighter and healthier complexion
Fizzi Lemon Peeling Gel
- Apply a generous amount to the face.
- Massage thoroughly until gommage texture begins to form.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Perfect for all skin types. The Lemon brightens the skin's complexion and the Carbonated Water works as a gentle exfoliate which makes this the best exfoliator for people with sensitive skin
STEP 4: TONE
Balance your skin's PH levels while preparing it for the next step.
Skin Purifier Cleansing Water
- Apply a moderate amount onto a cotton pad.
- Dab cotton pad all over face.
- Let skin air dry.
This 4-in-1 cleansing water will Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize, and gently Exfoliate your face for a fresh clean feeling. It’s filled with key ingredients that help the skin like Grapefruit that provides anti-aging benefits, Lavender that fights bacteria to reduce acne flare ups, and Witch Hazel that deeply hydrates and moisturize
STEP 5: TREAT
Pamper your face! Treat your face with care and give it the facial it deserves.
- Recommended to refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to using.
- Once it’s nice and cool, open pack up and aline with eyes and lips slots on face.
- Leave mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- After you remove the mask, pat remaining serum into face with hands.
Full Expansion Hydrogel Masks- We have 4 different types of Hydrogel Masks that contain a high dose of serum packed with nourishing ingredients that target your specific skin concerns
STEP 6: MOISTURIZE
Keep your skin from drying up this summer! Remember that the face tends to have more oil during the summer so look for an oil free moisturizer to help reduce the chances of blemishes.
Atomic Water Balm
- Apply small dollops on cheeks, chin, and forehead.
- Massage all over face.
- Pat onto face with hands for approximately 20-30 seconds.
This Vitamin B3 and Hyaluronic Acid filled moisturizer will help reduce dark spots and keep skin from aging. With a moisturizer that is 45% water, this will keep your skin hydrated and refreshed without adding extra oils to your skin. Perfect to reduce breakouts this summer.
That concludes your summer skin care routine.
Remember, summer time usually means oily skin time for most people. Make sure you always keep your skin clean, hydrated and excess oil free. For more skincare and makeup tips to follow this summer, subscribe to our newsletter and youtube channel.